We’re excited to share 3 important announcements with you:
- Visibli is now SharedBy.co
- Pricing is simpler and lower
- Introducing Keyhole.co — social conversation tracking that’s simpler and digestible
1) Visibli is now SharedBy.co
Visibli has always been about adding an identity to the sharer, and then helping you optimize everything shared by you through our analytics. Now, instead of just writing on our Engagement Bar that the link was shared by you, we’re putting it right in the URL! The Visibli shortener (vsb.li) will also change to shrd.by.
For most users, this won’t change a thing. All your past vsb.li links will automatically redirect to SharedBy.co.
2) Pricing is simpler and lower
Sometimes too many options is … well, too many. So we’ve simplified and lowered our pricing. Now, when you visit the Pricing page, you’ll notice just 2 options:
- A FREE option, which continues to be what it is today — perfect for users looking to add the Engagement Bar to their links, with basic real-time link analytics
- A $7 Influencer option, which has been lowered from $19 — great for users who want to categorize their shared content, and see which topic or format receives the most engagement. This option also includes information about the best times to share each category of content.
If you’re currently a paid user on a higher-priced plan, we’ll be moving you to the $7 price in the coming weeks on PayPal. Please bear with us, as sometimes PayPal doesn’t allow changes if we’re close to the billing cycle.
3. Introducing Keyhole.co — social conversation tracking that’s simple and digestible
We’ve all wanted to track social conversations at some point in time, and thought: “There’s gotta be a better way than a Twitter Search column.”
Introducing keyhole.co, a real-time tracker for all social conversations around keywords, hashtags and urls.
This is super-exciting for us, and you’re the first ones to hear about it. We’re still in beta, but we’ll be sharing more information soon. In the meantime, here’s a sneak peek: http://keyhole.co/realtime/BXrv5B/audi. Now imagine being able to set this up in 2 minutes, with one search field. It’s coming.